Mary is a principal of Quest. She joined the firm in 1988 and was named partner in 1994. She has more than 30 years’ experience in financial planning. Mary brings an engaging, straightforward style to explaining complex financial matters and offers diverse options for preserving and managing wealth. She is able to analyze complicated issues and refine them into an actionable plan.
Knowing that each client has unique personal and emotional concerns, Mary applies a disciplined process to making intellectual decisions about their financial goals. Her experience in socially responsible and ESG (environment, social governance) investing, coupled with her Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy® and Accredited Estate Planner® designations, allow her to bring a depth of understanding to help families align their investment management with their core values. She also specializes in working with corporate executives, specifically, those with highly concentrated positions in a single stock.
Professional and Community Commitment
- Member, Dallas Chapter of Women's Presidents' Organization.
- Member, Advisory board of the Dallas Foundation
- Member, Advisory board of the Dallas Communities Foundation
- Member, Dallas Estate Planning Council
- Member, Financial Planning Association, DFW Chapter
Education and Credentials
- Certified Financial Planner™ professional
- Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy®
- Accredited Estate Planner®
- Registered Investment Advisor Agent with Quest Capital Management, Inc.
- Registered Representative with Raymond James Financial Services
- She is also licensed through the Texas Department of Insurance to serve as an agent for life and disability insurance
Out of the Office
When not in the office, Mary spends her time with her husband, Paul Stone, and their two grandsons. They have a dog and cat to keep them entertained. Mary is a fan of college football and an avid supporter of her Oklahoma Sooners.