Carey A Yeary, CFP®
Carey joined Quest as a Paraplanner in 2014 and was named Associate Planner in 2016. She focuses primarily on producing and updating financial plans as well as client meeting preparation. Carey conducts research, handles tax-reporting inquiries, and specializes in the planning process. She works closely with the clients to establish their action steps and communicates with them regularly striving to ensure they stay on track to accomplish their financial goals.
Professional and Community Commitment
- Member, Personal Financial Planning Alumni Advisory Board, Texas Tech University
- Member, Financial Planning Association, DFW Chapter
- Member, Dallas Estate Planning Council
- Member and active volunteer, Kappa Alpha Theta, Dallas Alumnae Chapter
Education and Professional Credentials
- Bachelor of Science in personal financial planning, Texas Tech University
- Master of Science in personal financial planning, Texas Tech University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNING™ professional
Out of the Office
Carey is a certified scuba diver and avid Texas Tech football fan. She enjoys traveling as well as spending time with family and friends.