Chris joined Quest in 1993 and was named partner in 2005. Chris takes a holistic approach to working with his clients to ensure they understand how each aspect of their financial plan contributes to their financial goals. He provides thoughtful guidance to his clients as they experience major life transitions, such as marriage, divorce, career moves, job loss, sale of a business or dissolution of a partnership.
Chris’ client base includes physicians, lawyers, dentists, business owners, executives, and other professionals. He has established long-term relationships with his clients and works with different generations within the same families.
Professional and Community Commitment
- Member, Financial Planning Association - DFW Chapter, Career Development Committee
- Member, Plano Parks Foundation
- Member, Dallas Estate Planning Council
Honors and Rankings
- D Magazine’s Best Financial Planners in Dallas, 2002 - 2016:
D Magazine asked every Certified Financial Planner™ professional in the Dallas-Fort Worth Chapter of Financial Planning Association® to cast an online ballot. Outside-firm votes counted more than inside-firm votes. Self-nominations were tossed out. A panel of esteemed local financial planners reviewed the list. Only CFP® professionals made the list.
- D Magazine’s Top Wealth Managers in Dallas, 2002 - 2016:
D Magazine asked every wealth management firm and team in Dallas-Fort Worth Chapter of Financial Planning Association®, Chartered Financial Analyst Association®, and the Investment Consultants Association® to tell us about their practice. The final list was selected based on these criteria: top firms or teams must have total assets under management for individual clients of at least $50 million; average assets under management per client of at least $75,000; a 93 percent client retention rate over the last two years; no current disciplinary action; and at least five years of experience. A panel of esteemed local wealth managers reviewed the final list.
Education and Professional Credentials
- Bachelor of Science, University of Texas at Dallas, cum laude
- Certified Financial Planner™ professional
- Certified Private Wealth Advisor®
- Registered Representative with Raymond James Financial Services, Series 7, 24, 31,63, and 65 licenses
- Agent for Life and Disability Insurance, Texas Department of Insurance
Out of Office
Chris married his college sweetheart, Amy, in 1996. They live in Plano with their three children. When not in the office, Chris enjoys traveling, playing soccer and working on his golf game. Chris also coaches his son’s competitive soccer team.