Chandler joined Quest in 2004 and was named partner in 2016. He has more than ten years' experience working with families to help them achieve their financial goals. He has particular expertise in aligning his clients' values with their long-term financial needs. His passion is building lifelong relationships with his clients and guiding them through the complexities of the financial planning process. His client base includes small business owners and doctors.
Since 2014, he has led Quest's intern recruiting program and has excelled at bringing in the highest quality interns in the firm's history.
Professional and Community Commitment
- Member, Financial Planning Association, DFW Chapter
- Volunteer with Junior Achievement, through the FPA, to teach special courses in local junior high schools
- Member, Estate Planning Council of North Texas
- Member, World Affairs Council of Dallas/Fort Worth
Education and Credentials
- Bachelor of Business Administration in economics, University of North Texas
- Certified Financial Planner™ professional
- Certified Investment Management Analyst®
- Registered Investment Advisor Agent with Quest
- Registered Representative with Raymond James Financial Services
- Series 7, 63 and 65 licenses
- Licensed through the Texas Department of Insurance to serve as an agent for life, health and disability insurance
Out of the Office
He remains an active alumnus through his membership in the North Texas Exes. As an avid football fan, he continues to support "Mean Green" football by attending all home games and a few on the road when possible. He and his wife, Shauna and children live in Colleyville where they support and volunteer for their city, community and church. He stays active by running and competing in 5Ks, 10Ks and half marathons.