Christina Slavonik, CFP®
Christina joined Quest in 2012 as a Client Service Associate. She became Registered Paraplanner, RP® in 2013 and was named Associate Planner in 2017. She assists the Kunhardt team with various planning strategies and research as they help clients achieve their financial goals. Her extensive background in multiple fields within the financial services industry gives her a particular set of skills for servicing and engaging clients.
Professional and Community Commitment
- Member, Financial Planning Association, DFW Chapter
- Pro Bono Committee Member, Financial Planning Association of DFW
- Volunteer, Junior Achievement
Education and Credentials
- Bachelor of Arts and Sciences with emphasis on geosciences and education, Dallas Baptist University
- Certificate Program in Financial Planning, Southern Methodist University
- Certified Financial Planner™ professional
- Registered Representative with Raymond James Financial Services
- Series 6, 7 and 63 licenses
- Texas General Lines Insurance
Out of the Office
Christina lives in Forney, Texas with her husband, Paul, and their two cats. In their spare time they enjoy the company of friends, cooking, reading, traveling and supporting their local church and community.