Director of Information Technology
Tim joined Quest in 2001. As Director of Information Technology, he is responsible for configuring and maintaining Quest's voice and data network, as well as researching, developing and planning IT initiatives. Tim maintains Quest's technology continuity requirements and safeguards all hardware and software applications.
Professional and Community Commitment
- Member, Association of Information Technology Professionals
- Member, Technology Advisory Board, Akola Project, a Dallas non-profit organization whose goal is to help empower women globally
Education and Professional Credentials
- Bachelors of Science in network and communications management, Devry University
- Master of Business Administration with concentration in information security, Keller Graduate School of Management
- Masters of Project Management, Keller Graduate School of Management
Out of the Office
Tim was born and raised in Dallas, where he met his wife, Lisa. They have two daughters and two grandsons. Tim enjoys cooking for his family and spending time outdoors.